1. The “Competition” shall be administered by Ichigon Ltd.
2. The Competition shall be regulated and governed by the rules and regulations set forth in this document (”The Regulations”).
3. Materials will be submitted using the Symmetrix application to the Competition and
only the application users will be able to vote for their favourite image.
4. The images will be displayed on the Competition’s website (http://www.ichigon.com – “The Website”) and on the symmetrix application.
5. Any Image submitted to the Competition meet the following qualifications -
5.1 The Image should be original and should not include any copyright violations or any other intellectual property violation.
5.2 The Image should not constitute a defamation of any person or entity, and it should not be obscene, pornographic or otherwise illegal.
6. Competitors may submit Materials to the competition commencing October 13, 2009 up until November 22, 2009.
7. Administrator’s Discretion -
7.1 Ichigon reserves the right to cancel the Competition at its sole discretion at any given time.
7.1 Ichigon reserves the right to remove any Material submitted to the Competition at its sole discretion at any time during the competition.
8. Ranking and Voting Mechanism -
8.1 Ranking will be in accordance with the rating mechanism to be provided and administered by Ichigon. Ichigon shall solely and exclusively operate the rating and voting on the Website.
8.2 The entry to have the highest rank by the community shall be awarded the title of “The Grand Prize Winner”.
8.3 Though numerous entries by the same individual can be entered into the competition, only one entry per participant will be awarded. I.e. If two movies by the same individual rank in 1st and 2nd places respectfully, only the movie placing in 1st will be awarded a prize. The second place prize will be awarded to the next runner up.
9. Competition Phases -
9.1 The Submission Period: Materials may be submitted from October 13th until November 22th , 2009.
9.2 Winners Announcement:On November 23th will be the announcement of the âGrand Prize Winnerâ and runners up.
10. Prizes – Ichigon shall award prizes as follows:
10.1 The 1st Place winners will be awarded a prize of Livespeakr by DGA.
10.2 The 20 2nd Place winners will each be awarded either Pogo Sketches from tenondesign or iPopperz from KoNo Enterprises .
10.3 Prizes will be issued according to the mailing addresses provided by the Competitors upon the receipt of an e-mail notification, re-confirming his or her rights to submitted content.
10.4 All prizes will be sent to the winners only after the official conclusion of the entire Competition.
10.5 Ichigon reserves the right to change and/or amend the schedule of the Competition Phases according to its sole discretion.
10.6 Ichigon reserves the right to remove Materials, choose not to publish Materials or change the prizes, dates and number of winners, at its sole discretion at any time.
11. Fobidden Voting – Competitors are strictly forbidden to make any manipulations to the voting process that employ non-legitimate means of increasing the rank of an entry. All rating must be done by actual individuals voting for the Material according to a one person-one vote system. If Ichigon considers that any of the Competitors or anyone on his/her behalf has used illegitimate means to affect the rating and voting process, it shall be entitled, upon its sole discretion, to immediately remove this Competitor’s Material from the Competition.